You Have Questions, We’ve Got Answers
- What is included in the purchase and download of a template from ProMedTemplates.com?
- What formats are your templates available in?
- What am I allowed and not allowed to do with the templates?
- What is the difference between a unique price and template price purchase?
- What is your return policy?
- What software do you recommend for making or editing HTML?
- What is the best place to find photos/images to customize my template?
- Can ProMedTemplates.com help me to edit and or customize my template?
- What if i don't find a template that I like, can ProMedTemplates help with a custom website?
Website templates are available in Photoshop and HTML formats. Fonts are included with Photoshop file. In most templates HTML is compatible with Adobe® GoLive®, Macromedia Dreamweaver® and Microsoft Frontpage®.
You may: Build a website using the template in any way you like.
You may not:Resell or redistribute templates (like we do).Claim intellectual or exclusive ownership to any of our products, modified or unmodified. All products are property of content providing companies and individuals. Make more than one project using the same template (you have to purchase the same template once more in order to make another project with the same design).
Templates sold at a "Unique Price" will guaranty that this template will no longer be sold and that you will be the last person to buy this template from us. It means that other customers may have already purchased this template and that you would be the last. Only you and the people who bought the template before will own it. If the template is sold at this price it will be permanently removed from our website and never be sold or be available to other customers again.
A "Regular Price" template can be sold repeatedly to other customers. It means that other customers may have already purchased the template and that future customers will be able to purchase the same template after you.
Since ProMedTemplates.com is offering non-tangible irrevocable digital goods, we do not issue refunds on templates once the purchase has been made. As a customer you are responsible for understanding this before purchasing any items from our website.
We recommend Macromedia Dreamweaver
Absolutely! ProMedTemplates.com offers additional services to help you with just about anything. We can help modify the design, add flash animation, content management (CMS) integration and custom written content.
You bet! ProMedTemplates.com offers custom website design and custom web development services to help you get that unique look and feel your looking for. Click here to learn more about other services we offer.
Why Choose Us
- We offer the greatest collection of medical and dental website templates.
- Our professionally designed website templates are easy to update and customize.
- We offer full template customization to make your website unique.
- We offer professional custom content development to help brand your business.
- We offer search engine optimization services to help you get better results from search engines.
- We offer full CMS integration services to help you maintain and edit your website.
- We offers graphic and web design services that fit your company's needs and budget.
Say hello, we would love to hear form you! Contact us today if you have a question or comment about our medical and dental websites and or services.